Why partner with us?
Want to become an authorized distributor of our solar home systems or run your own business using our PAYGo software? We’ve got you covered with solid expertise built up in the field.
ENGIE quality with 10+ years’ field expertise
Our solutions are backed by global energy player, ENGIE, and we leverage our solid knowledge of working in the solar energy industry to advise partners on day-to-day operations.
Round the clock
Our solar home systems can power 24-hour lighting and entertainment.
Comprehensive PAYGo ecosystem
Paygee software enables you to kickstart a business and run last-mile distribution for any product, in any location, while giving true visibility on customer behavior.
Flexible for your needs
Our solar home systems are designed with a modularity approach to connect up to 5 systems plus inverter, which increases the system capacity by 5 times.
Battery lifespan of 7+ years
Our lead carbon batteries have an impressive lifespan proven in the field.
Business in a box
Our business in a box solutions help small and micro enterprises to establish a business with productive use appliances.
Our offer includes as standard:
Quality products engineered and tested in Germany and the US
Field-tested and proven PAYGo software and mobile apps
Expert advice on the PAYGo business model and vertically integrated value chains.
Comprehensive support with marketing and sales
Knowledge transfer from our B2C markets in Sub-Saharan African to our B2B partners
Backing with securing finance for distributors through joint grant applications
Free capacity building training on hardware and software applications
Inventory financing for distributors
Our clean energy solutions power:
Household electrification & entertainment (24 hours)
Household electrification & entertainment (12 hours)
Our product range
Find out more about our product range here
How does the PAYGo SHS business model work?
With our recommended sales process, partners are set up for success.
1. Sales agent approaches a potential customer and explains USPs of our solar home system (SHS).
2. Potential customer responds by filling out a survey to assess compatibility.
3. If the survey shows compatibility, potential customer receives a message that their request has been accepted.
4. Once the customer transfers a commitment fee via mobile money, a solar home system is reserved for them.
5. The distributor’s nearest store contacts the customer for a pick-up date.
6. Customer arrives at the store and adds extra appliances.
7. Based on their choices, the customer signs a contract and transfers a down payment via mobile money.
8. Customer confirms the suitable installation day with a local technician.
9. The certified technician transports the SHS to the customer’s home, installs it with correct wiring and guides the customer on how to use and maintain the system.
10. The customer can immediately start enjoying this clean energy. After one month of signing the contract, their next payment is due.
Meet one of our distributors…
Co-owner and general manager, Vera International Business PLC
“Since we partnered with ENGIE Energy Access three years ago, it has played a significant role in our success. We have benefitted from ENGIE Energy Access’s outstanding quality products and cutting-edge software solution, Paygee.”
Our partnerships across Africa
Access to energy is an urgent global issue, with 759 million people (1 out of 10) still living without electricity. Our solar home systems have been proven on the ground in both remote rural terrain and urban settings throughout Africa for 8+ years – and are applicable anywhere.
Paygee, our tried and tested PAYGo software, can support any modern business to run more efficiently. We already have successful partnerships across Africa in 9 countries and are expanding our reach globally.