We are stronger together
We started out in Zambia in 2017 as Fenix International and have since benefited more than 300,000 customers with our clean energy, impacting over 1.5 million lives. In 2020, the ENGIE Group brought us together with Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner to form ENGIE Energy Access.
We are even stronger together and are scaling up across Africa as we prepare to launch our expanded product range, MySol.
With over 250 employees and more than 50 service centers, our Zambia team is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience, while our high-quality products (designed in the United States and Germany) ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
MySol is the new brand name that has replaced what was formally known as Fenix and Mobisol. Following the integration of Fenix International, Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner to form ENGIE Energy Access, the company is creating an expanded product range by combining Fenix and Mobisol products. MySol offers you the same high-quality products that you know and trust, but with more options to choose from.
Once a customer makes the decision to buy a solar home system, they will be supported through the process by our sales and customer service team. Customers will be required to make a deposit and self-install their system unless in cases were the kit requires installation by our technical team.
Payments are made easily through Mobile Money
- Select Option 1 - Make Payment
- Enter Amount
- Enter your MySol Account Number
- Select Option 1 to Confirm
- Enter your Mobile Money PIN
- You will then receive a SMS confirming your payment
No need to worry!
We understand that there are times when financial difficulties arise. We have given the customer the power to request for an advance of up to 3 days through USSD (via MTN or Airtel Dialing *500# and following the prompts to the MySol Self Help menu).
Alternatively, the customer can call our toll-free line (+260 961 844 428) to request an advance.
We will be in contact with you to understand your challenge and advise you accordingly to better help you manage the payments.
Yes! You will have full ownership of your independent power source after paying off your system loan completely.
In case your system has an issue, you can call our customer service team on +260 961844428, for assistance, free of charge.
In the rare case that your problem cannot be solved remotely, we will assign one of our technicians to visit your home, diagnose the system issue and solve it on site or advise on any necessary repairs.
Yes! Our clean energy empowers you to generate extra income. For example, by charging your neighbors’ phones or using our large TV for live football match streaming in public.
Also, we reward those recommending our system and services (through a Referral program we call Give-Power Get-Power), this means for every new customer who made their purchase decision based on your recommendation, we reward the customer with 4 days of free power plus a discount.
1. Copy of Identity Card -National Registration Card, Passport or Driver's license.
2. Reference letter - existing quality customer, community member or a traditional leader
3. Proof of residence
• Experience may vary due to weather e.g. rain and clouds.
• Customers MUST pay for 30 days immediately after making a deposit.
• MySol offers 3-month TV installation guarantee on all installations.
• Customers may be asked to contribute if TV installation transportation cost exceed K40.
• All systems come with a 3-year limited warranty on the battery and panel.
• Accessories come with a 2-year limited warranty
• Any faults caused during manufacturing will be replaced for FREE at a MySol Service Center.
Customer number & service centers
Customers, please call our customer care line on +260 961 844 428 (toll-free) or via WhatsApp +260761844428
You can find your nearest service centers below.
Join the ENGIE Energy Access family! #OneTeam
Join us in our mission to improve lives throughout Africa with our clean, affordable and innovative solar energy solutions.
ENGIE Energy Access - Zambia
Plot 8659, Kudu Road